Best Baseball Net For Practice
The CrocBox is the world’s first buried multisport net. The CrocBox is so unique it has an international patent pending.
BaseballIf baseball is your sport of choice, the Crocbox will suit all of your practice needs!
At 7 feet high by 10 wide (when fully extended) we have a hitting area 20% larger than most nets on the market, so feel free to swing for the fences!
With our design you only need one ball, the CrocBox will return the ball to you!
- Soft Toss: Need to work on your front foot stride? The Crocbox is ready to absorb your hits and let you keep practicing without having to chase baseballs.
- Tee Work: Fine tune your hitting mechanics while hitting off a tee, without having to recruit a friend to field all your hit balls.
- Bullpen Backstop: Work on your pitches with or without a catcher, the Crocbox net is designed to roll every ball back to you so that you can keep on pitching!
- Batting Practice: Need to warm up your swing? Just feel like practicing for the home run derby? Let 'em fly, the Crocbox is designed to take every hit.
It is without a doubt the most durable, long lasting, US made sports net on the market today. We refused to compromise on quality and durability, in order to give you the best possible product.
- It is easy to use. (Up and down in less than a minute!)
- It is tough.
- It is invisible when not in use.
Learn More About CrocBox For BaseBall
Here is a video of the CrocBox in action at the Be the Best show in Atlantic City. It was amazing to see people react to the CrocBox completely disappearing when put away. MLB umpire hopeful Jen Pawol got to hit some softballs into the net. Jim Eisenreich stopped by to hit some golf balls. Former Red Sox Lars Anderson was even impressed with the CrocBox.
Check out how the CrocBox can be set up quickly for baseball. The CrocBox sports net system is hidden until its time to play.
Not only is the Crocbox great for home, but it is also great for use at schools, universities and other outdoor Baseball Fields.
Take a peak at our Net in Action.
Not only is the CrocBox net great to practice with, it is very easy to use and install. For more information on the installation process, click here.