Installation & Setup Instructions
Installation InstructionsTools Needed - 1 - Spade Shovel
2 - 40 Lb Bags of Pea Gravel
- Determine where you would like your Crocbox located. Bury in a level area with nothing behind the box for 3 feet.
- Place Crocbox in desired location and trace the bottom of the box on the ground. i.e. powder or landscaping spray paint
- Dig the hole for your Crocbox. Keep the sides of the hole as vertical as possible and the bottom as flat as possible. The hole needs to be 12-13 inches deep.
- Fill bottom of the hole with 3-4 inches of gravel and keep it as level as possible.
- Place Crocbox in hole and fill in any voids on the sides with extra dirt and compact to ensure snug fit.
- Pay special attention that the Crocbox lid is flush with ground. If installed correctly, the Crocbox will virtually disappear and you can mow rig
Open Latches with Flat Head Screwdriver
Open Box Lid to reveal Net
While facing the Box, lift the Top Pole in the Box to the Left
While facing the Box, lift the Bottom Pole to the Right
Extend the Right Pole until the Push Pin Locks into place
Make sure Push Pin locks into place
Lock the Right Pole into place by moving the Pole to the right inside the bracket until it stops
Extend the Left Pole until the Push Pin Locks into Place at the full Extended Position
Lock Left Pole into place by moving the pole to the left inside the bracket until it stops and slides down
Download Installation Instructions
- Crocbox-Installation-Instructions.pdf5.82 Meg | 10/5/2016